Herbed Jalapeño Guacamole
A tasty avocado dip with the freshness of soft, green herbs and the bite of genuine jalapeño.
- 2 tablespoons Fehlbergs Jalapeños
- 1 large avocado mashed
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Assorted small soft herb leaves (coriander, basil, mint, dill) for garnish
- Tortilla crisps for serving
- Finely chop 1 tablespoon Fehlbergs Jalapeños and mix into mashed avocado with onion, chopped coriander, salt and lime juice.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with herbs and remaining jalapeños.
- Serve with tortilla crisps.
- Cut flour or corn tortillas into long wedges, place on an oven tray, lightly spray with oil and bake at 200°C for 3-5 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool and serve with Guacamole.