• 2 tablespoons Fehlbergs Jalapeños
• 1 large avocado, mashed
• 1 tablespoon finely diced red onion
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• Assorted small soft herb leaves, for garnish (coriander, basil, mint, dill)
• Tortilla crisps, for serving
Finely chop 1 tablespoon Fehlbergs Jalapeños and mix into mashed avocado with onion, chopped coriander, salt and lime juice. Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with herbs and remaining jalapeños. Serve with tortilla crisps.
To make Tortilla Crisps:
Cut flour or corn tortillas into long wedges, place on an oven tray, lightly spray with oil and bake at 200°C for 3-5 minutes until golden. Allow to cool and serve with Guacamole.